Water out tailpipe

This is a discussion on Water out tailpipe within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I've been having a misfire on #2 been working on the problem. plugs ,coils and injectors all good .now water ...

Water out tailpipe

I've been having a misfire on #2 been working on the problem. plugs ,coils and injectors all good .now water has started coming from tailpipe . my radiator fluid is down a few ounces .this water thing just started while in the garage at home .need help will be back in thirty mins got to pickup kids .not driving the baja

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How much water is coming out of the tailpipe? Is this as soon as you start it up? Are you sure its not just condensation? Do you have access to a decent scan tool, you can watch an array of parameters and sometimes narrow down the location to the misfire? How many miles are on the vehicle? What mods do you have done?

Why do you say it's water coming out? Why not coolant?
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading