Impreza Wrx Sti type uk 03 plate bulb size for Hid kits

This is a discussion on Impreza Wrx Sti type uk 03 plate bulb size for Hid kits within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi guys, i have recently bought a Hid kit for my car and im struggling to fit them. The company ...

Thumbs down Impreza Wrx Sti type uk 03 plate bulb size for Hid kits

Hi guys, i have recently bought a Hid kit for my car and im struggling to fit them. The company i bought them from said my car needs H4 fitting and what came on the box says H4-3. firstly is this the same as H4 and also is my car definately H4 fitments on the Dipped beam. My impreza is a Wrx Sti type uk 03 plate.

Thanks Arran

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    What kind of "kit" did you purchase? Just bulbs?

Also, not really sure what your vehicle came with, since that generation of STi wasn't available to us in the states. If it came with standard halogen bulbs, stay with those until you can at the very least do a retrofit. HID bulbs in non HID housings, especially the crappy bugeye halogen reflector housings, is a bad idea.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    You cannot use HIDs in cars with headlights designed for halogens. It's dangerous.