I have a stock 2003 radio and unless I "unplug" the battery terminal it will not turn off and keeps draining my battery. What I have done is taken out the radio and unplugged the wiring from the back to keep my battery from draining. I was wondering if people thought it was the wiring which looks good or maybe the stock radio has gone bad. Basically it appears to not be able to sense when the car is shut off and the key is removed from the ignition. I have removed the fuse for the radio and the radio won't power up, but the display remains illuminated and/or back lit. Thanks in advance.