Which Flush Should Be First? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Which Flush Should Be First? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by teikyo30 My head hurts. They should have a class for all this stuff at local colleges. I'm ...

Quote Originally Posted by teikyo30 View Post
    My head hurts. They should have a class for all this stuff at local colleges.
    I'm sure they do, almost all Comm. colleges have some sort of auto technician curriculum.
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by teikyo30 View Post
    My head hurts
    Buy yourself a Haynes or Chilton's manual for the WRX; it's like a graphic novel and will help you visualize what's where, and what this what that is there does. Read it, if someone references something here that you don't know about, look it up and visualize it.

You can also find copies of the FSM's for your car online, although these are a little more technical in nature so they come in handy when it's time to actually turn the wrenches.
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'

I Support ClubWRX
    You can use the tutorial section here on this forum or use this site for DIY tutorials.

http://www.scoobymods.com/impreza-wrx-rs-02-f21.html
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

Quote Originally Posted by mudferret View Post
    Buy yourself a Haynes or Chilton's manual for the WRX;
    good luck with that. the newest year i can seem to find is 1996 for the imprezas. online that is. haynes doesnt even make them for subarus according to the make and model search on there site. maybe i am missing it. i was kinda interested in getting one for my car just to get little tid bits of info like tourqe specs. while i am working on it if i needed it.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR
    My work in progress. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ld-thread.html

Quote Originally Posted by irvin787878 View Post
    good luck with that. the newest year i can seem to find is 1996 for the imprezas. online that is. haynes doesnt even make them for subarus according to the make and model search on there site. maybe i am missing it. i was kinda interested in getting one for my car just to get little tid bits of info like tourqe specs. while i am working on it if i needed it.
    I never looked for them for the WRX, I'm "borrowing" or "backing up" a digital copy of the FSM's. Excellent resource, but it's broken into multiple separate documents (section, chapters, etc... are all separate) and I haven't gotten around to running OCR on them yet for ease of searching.
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'

Banned
    I found the 2008 service manual for the WRX STi which I'm going to assume is basically the same. Here's the link:

2008 OEM Subaru WRX / STI Service Manual (download torrent) - TPB

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.