No Crank on jump start after alarm was activated

This is a discussion on No Crank on jump start after alarm was activated within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have spent 2 hours trying to find out about this. Today i locked my keys in my ignition. I ...

No Crank on jump start after alarm was activated

I have spent 2 hours trying to find out about this. Today i locked my keys in my ignition. I took a couple cd's out of it and left the key in the ACC position. Realized it an hour later and went to shut it off. When i tryed to start my car to check the battery power, it cranked a couple time very slowly but didnt have enough juice to start it. Interir lights were dull. Battery cleary dying. I left my keys in the ignition and went inside to get jumper cables. When i returned my car was locked. I called AAA and they got me in. When i tryed to jump my car the starter will not crank. All other electronics work. Have tryed all resets in my owners manual and nothing works. The dash lights and shifter lights randomly flash two times. No clue what is going on.PLEASE HELP!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Check your fuses, one may have popped if the jumper cables were hooked up incorrectly.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

PLEASE HELP ME

All fuses are good. My trip Areset but my clock didn't. I appreciate the help!

This normally happens because you need to reset the security system. If you've already done that, try it again.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading