subaru wrx

This is a discussion on subaru wrx within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; just want to no is it easy to pull out the engine of wrx and leave the engine side of ...

Thumbs up subaru wrx

just want to no is it easy to pull out the engine of wrx and leave the engine side of the gearbox on a bottle jack what do ye think fellas cherrs.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User ProRallyWannabe's Avatar
    well, i pulled my engine and tranny out together and it was pretty easy if thats what your asking... oh yeah, but my whole front end was cut off

i see what your saying... just leave the tranny supports on. why cant you do that? i think theres 2 of them, one back be were the drive shaft is and the other one is kinda in the middle

Last edited by ProRallyWannabe; 11-30-2010 at 04:22 PM.
    "Strait roads are for fast cars... Turns are for fast drivers" -Colon Steele McRae (1968-2007)

Thumbs up subaru

well thanks prorally wannable for that,ya there should be no reson why i cant split the engine and box,i am going to take my rad & light out so i have room to pull it out,whats up with ur car,i think i mite have to do a full rebuild.

i rolled it last march and now im fixing most of it and building a rally car out of it. i had to pull the engine to get to all the damaged pieces and the tranny is broke so i just pulled it out together.

see my build at... http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/everyd...rally-car.html
    "Strait roads are for fast cars... Turns are for fast drivers" -Colon Steele McRae (1968-2007)

*EDIT*
    Last edited by ProRallyWannabe; 12-07-2010 at 03:45 PM.

subaru

o rite,its comeing out well man.

cool man, got any pictures?