exhaust baffle/ mileage

This is a discussion on exhaust baffle/ mileage within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I've had my 03 for a year now. It came with a custom exhaust when I bought it. I'm not ...

exhaust baffle/ mileage

I've had my 03 for a year now. It came with a custom exhaust when I bought it. I'm not sure of the brand of exhaust (I think it has "bp" lettering on it...sorry, not real technical here).

I pulled out the baffle the other day, and it sounds great. Just wondering if in doing so, will it affect my gas mileage in a negative way, other than me romping on it? Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bone View Post
    I've had my 03 for a year now. It came with a custom exhaust when I bought it. I'm not sure of the brand of exhaust (I think it has "bp" lettering on it...sorry, not real technical here).

I pulled out the baffle the other day, and it sounds great. Just wondering if in doing so, will it affect my gas mileage in a negative way, other than me romping on it? Thanks.
    It will make no difference besides sound