In the first week of December I'll be taking my '02 Wagon on a 5K mile road trip.
The purpose of this thread is to see if anyone has any additional suggestions to the things I've already done, maintenance wise, to the wagon.
I've taken other vehicles on this same trip numerous time but none have been as 'sensitive/anally-retentive' as the WRX. Why I felt the need to ask you WRX experts.
- Radiator was replaced last year along with hoses and coolant.
- Belts were replaced earlier this year
- Spark plugs at 105K
- Complete Timing Belt Kit at 110K
- HKS Foam Air-Filter
- Life-Time Alignment
On List to be Completed:
- Inner and outer front tie-rod ends
- Front brake pads
- New tires (bad tie-rod ends + procrastination destroyed the inside of my 2 front tires)
- Oil Change
- Find a compatible full size (height wise) spare tire for my 225/40-18
Let me know what you all think.