misfire on all four and bank 1 lean

This is a discussion on misfire on all four and bank 1 lean within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ok first time i have posted something, but i need some help. My check engine light is on and i ...

misfire on all four and bank 1 lean

ok first time i have posted something, but i need some help. My check engine light is on and i took it to the dealership to see whats up and they said i have a missfire code for all 4 cylinders and bank 1 is lean. I replaced all my plugs and put some injector cleaner and nothing. I replaced my MAF and ran a little better but still check engine light on. Also once i get above 4000 rpm my car starts to shutter and it also did it in low rpm before i replaced my MAF. I am lost on this i would appreciate any help i could get. I have a 2002 wrx 2.0l turbo so any tips or hints on whats going on would be appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Did you reset your ECU after replacing the MAF? If you haven't, do that first, and see if the code comes back.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

i unhooked battery and hooked it back up to turn light off and then drove it about 50 miles. the light came back on after like 35 miles. I did this after i changed plugs also and it came on at 16 miles after i turned off light. But the car like studders after 4000 too and i know it is not good it shood feel alot more smooth.

i also chaged my fuel filter when i changed my plugs and the only thing that is done is front mount intercooler with bov and catback exhaust. not sure what to try next.

I Support ClubWRX
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S