Need help....again

This is a discussion on Need help....again within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok so i got an 05wrx with fpevo3-16 and all supporting mods, Ive had my check engine light pop up ...

Need help....again

Ok so i got an 05wrx with fpevo3-16 and all supporting mods,
    Ive had my check engine light pop up and blink so i took it to auto store and had it read it poped up as a p303 code wich is a cylinder 3 misfire.So today i had the shop swap out my spark plugs with all new ones because i didnt change them ever since i bought the car about 3 years ago. Ive also made my shop swap out the coils between the 1st cylinder and the 3rd just to see if my check engine light would now switch to a p301 misfire. Got my car back ive only noticed a little differnce, the car idle better and boosted better but still not as close as what it used to be and instead of it showin just one code on my cel it showed p302,p303, and p304 for some reason it didnt pop up with the p301 wich i had the coil swapped with the 3rd cylinder the bad one. My question is what is the next thing i need to look for, my car still runs horrible and my check engine light is blinking and throwing p302,p303, and p304...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sweet Jesus...

I Support ClubWRX
    ^That's the spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by dyaboy96 View Post
    Ok so i got an 05wrx with fpevo3-16 and all supporting mods,
    Ive had my check engine light pop up and blink so i took it to auto store and had it read it poped up as a p303 code wich is a cylinder 3 misfire.So today i had the shop swap out my spark plugs with all new ones because i didnt change them ever since i bought the car about 3 years ago. Ive also made my shop swap out the coils between the 1st cylinder and the 3rd just to see if my check engine light would now switch to a p301 misfire. Got my car back ive only noticed a little differnce, the car idle better and boosted better but still not as close as what it used to be and instead of it showin just one code on my cel it showed p302,p303, and p304 for some reason it didnt pop up with the p301 wich i had the coil swapped with the 3rd cylinder the bad one. My question is what is the next thing i need to look for, my car still runs horrible and my check engine light is blinking and throwing p302,p303, and p304...
    Please read this and let us know if you have any questions:
    IF YOU HAVE A MISFIRE CODE ,PLEASE READ THIS!!!
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

I Support ClubWRX
    Have you done everything in the link myco gave you (which is the same one I gave you the other day when you asked about misfires)?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    Have you done everything in the link myco gave you (which is the same one I gave you the other day when you asked about misfires)?
    This.

And stop making the car boost until you get the CEL Flashing issue figured out. If if misfires while boosting it may harm the engine.