new 16g wastegate stuck open - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on new 16g wastegate stuck open within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Godspeed = junk They basicly are Ebay turbos as thats where they pedal their wares. Sounds like the wastegate actuator ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Godspeed = junk

They basicly are Ebay turbos as thats where they pedal their wares. Sounds like the wastegate actuator is defective. Also my first post said you needed injectors and a tune. You really should research more before moddifing a vehicle. All this info is in the stickies/FAQ's on just about every Subaru site.
    Last edited by Donkey; 11-04-2010 at 07:01 PM.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i guess it was the gleem of a brand new turbo for half price that caught my eye. yes i should of researched, but with blown oil seals, i needed something quick, and the answer that came forth, wasnt the right one. so yet again, im bascally right where i started.
    member of teh sex... i mean bugeye mafia (#92)

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    You really should research more before moddifing a vehicle.
    Awesome. Let this be a ClubWRX first, a new word coined by Donkey and seconded/edited/made-official by 2:43AM.

Moddif'ing: [mod-uh-eff-ing];
    verb, as in modif***ing.

1. to change somewhat the form or qualities of; alter partially; or to amend in a way that is detriment to the overall health and/or quality/durability of a vehicle.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2:43AM View Post
    Awesome. Let this be a ClubWRX first, a new word coined by Donkey and seconded/edited/made-official by 2:43AM.

Moddif'ing: [mod-uh-eff-ing];
    verb, as in modif***ing.

1. to change somewhat the form or qualities of; alter partially; or to amend in a way that is detriment to the overall health and/or quality/durability of a vehicle.
    Webster's has been contacted! Damn spell check no worky!!
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.