I NEED HELP PLEASE!!! ALARM GOING OFF!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on I NEED HELP PLEASE!!! ALARM GOING OFF!! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey guys!! so my 2001 wrx has its alarm going off... i cannot disarm it with my keys or by ...

I NEED HELP PLEASE!!! ALARM GOING OFF!!

hey guys!!
    so my 2001 wrx has its alarm going off... i cannot disarm it with my keys or by putting in my pin code, I have tried all diff options, even unplugged the battery though as soon as the battery is plugged back in the alarm is still going off....
    any suggestions how to fix this????????
    Thanks
    Jen x

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    i'm assuming youre overseas so i dont know if the alarms are different over there. maybe theres something special you have to do. did you check the owners manual?

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Yeh, Australia!!
    I have read through my manual. but no luck

Do you have any emp grenades?

I Support ClubWRX
    Assuming this is an aftermarket alarm, you should have a valet switch hidden somewhere inside the car. You need to find the switch and flick it off while turning the ignition on. Normally these switches are placed somewhere near the left front kick panel, or lower steering column areas. If that doesn't work, or you can't find the switch, unhook the battery, turn the ignition on with the battery disconnected, then hook the battery back up with the ignition on and you should be able to start the car.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.