Need Help!! P303 misfire cylinder 3 code...

This is a discussion on Need Help!! P303 misfire cylinder 3 code... within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just got my car back from my mechanic wich tooke almost 3months for it to be fixed{money-reasons} My check engine ...

Need Help!! P303 misfire cylinder 3 code...

Just got my car back from my mechanic wich tooke almost 3months for it to be fixed{money-reasons} My check engine light is on and reads P303 misfire cylinder 3

I heard alot of subbi's have this problem and cant be resolved even changin out the spark plugs and coil

What can i do ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is your car blowing smoke out of the oil filler? my car threw a p0302 misfire cyl 2, i have broken ringlands in that cyl. and it smokes out of the oil filler shortblock time for me, i failed the compression test ...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSubaru View Post
    Is your car blowing smoke out of the oil filler? my car threw a p0302 misfire cyl 2, i have broken ringlands in that cyl. and it smokes out of the oil filler shortblock time for me, i failed the compression test ...
    Thx, but no it dosent smoke out of the oil filter it's having boost issues and throws me that p303 code I noticed a big power loss and only pushes 8psi might also be a vacuum issue