NJ Inspection HELP.!!

This is a discussion on NJ Inspection HELP.!! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I have 04' WRX and this morning I went to take it in for a re-inspection (Failed last time ...

NJ Inspection HELP.!!

So I have 04' WRX and this morning I went to take it in for a re-inspection (Failed last time because of Drive Cycle), and I failed again because the same problem Catalytic Converter and evaporative system NOT READY. What is it exactly that I need to do to fix this and pass?

** I Have no codes on (NO CEL), and the last report of inspection I had Catalytic Converter READY and now its not. **

Can it be that I erased a Misfire code last week, but the CEL was not on.

THANKS IN ADVANCE. seriously
    Pic to soon to come ...... 19 yrs old. Drive a Subbie( Im a newbie). 3rd Year Of college going to third.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Anytime the ECU is reset it has to go back through a system readiness test that takes a certain "drive cycle" to be completed. What that entails I'm not 100% sure. It's usually a number of throttle positions and engine load combinations that have to be driven.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S