splattered antifreeze?!?!?!

This is a discussion on splattered antifreeze?!?!?! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Last week I somehow got a gash in my top radiator hose which splattered antifreeze all over, so I put ...

splattered antifreeze?!?!?!

Last week I somehow got a gash in my top radiator hose which splattered antifreeze all over, so I put a new one on and thought that was the end of it. Today I noticed I'm leaking antifreeze again, it's splattered from around the alternator to the air intake but this time no leaks from the radiator hose any ideas what could be wrong???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    check for a crack on the top plastic portion of your radiator. Very common occurance
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

Quote Originally Posted by GarrettKoonsman View Post
    check for a crack on the top plastic portion of your radiator. Very common occurance
    +1.. Also check the cover of the surge tank they like to rust a tad and start to leak over time, there is actually a revised part for it ( I think a different paint was used or something ) if you ever need it replaced...