need help please - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on need help please within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by STTI Driver side or passenger side? This is relative and will not mean the same thing for ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by STTI View Post
    Driver side or passenger side?
    This is relative and will not mean the same thing for all users. The OP stated left/right, which is more specific.

pic would deff help
    I agree. However, since the OP's car has at least a bad ring, the motor is coming out anyway.
    Last edited by SD_GR; 10-09-2010 at 04:01 PM.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I was just asking because one of my friends who did a motor swap had a huge oil leak and it wound up being the oil feed line to his turbo it was broken during an up pipe replacement.
    "STTI" Is for Subaru Twin Turbo Impreza.
    Since My EJ20R says 2 stage twin turbo, does that mean I am already at stage 2?

I Support ClubWRX
    Those do leak, I've seen that too. I don't think it'd explain the OP's symptoms though.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

subaru wrx

ya i must get one done,i was told there the weekend that my turbo could be going,i am geting oil comeing out the exhaust to so whatever going on.

subaru wrx

thanks lads very helpfully if it was one of the pistons ring would dis be a big job to fix cost wise.

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by paul golden View Post
    thanks lads very helpfully if it was one of the pistons ring would dis be a big job to fix cost wise.
    It is. Mostly in labor.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12