07 wrx troubleshooting P0011, P0852, P0244

This is a discussion on 07 wrx troubleshooting P0011, P0852, P0244 within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey, I have a 07 WRX with 18k miles on it and it's troubleshooting p0011, p0852, and p0244. It's completely ...

07 wrx troubleshooting P0011, P0852, P0244

Hey, I have a 07 WRX with 18k miles on it and it's troubleshooting p0011, p0852, and p0244. It's completely stock and i run super gas in it. I got the car about three weeks ago. I had the check engine light on for about a week and a half to two weeks it went off then came back on. I brought it to autozone to have them check what the codes were, then I had a friend check it out with the snap-on scanner and the p0011 code didn't show up. The car seems to be running fine, no shaking or noise is being made. I contacted the dealership that i got it from the other day and they said that I over boosted or something along those lines and that i should have the check engine light reset and i'll be fine. I dont know if I should believe them, so I brought the car to subaru this morning and they wanted $100 just to tell me whats wrong with the car because it's a salvaged vehicle. I figured I would see if anyone here had any ideas about this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    List the cars mods.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

Re: code P0244.

Was this the most recent code? What were the circumstances that threw the code? On an otherwise stock vehicle I can't think of many ways to over boost. 5th gear, WOT, uphill, maybe?
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'