No boost and stalling

This is a discussion on No boost and stalling within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am having issues with my 03 WRX, I wasn't getting any boost. I brought it into the shop and ...

No boost and stalling

I am having issues with my 03 WRX, I wasn't getting any boost. I brought it into the shop and they replaced the Air/Fuel ratio sensor. It was stuck at 3.7 volts. This didn't fix the issue, so they suggested that because this sensor was off that it messed with my cat in the up pipe. So I purchased a catless up pipe and replaced it yesterday. Taking off the old one, the cat was shot. So I know this was an issue. But it still didn't fix anything. I am still getting no boost. And whenever I go to completely stop and idle it stalls. Does anyone have any suggestions of what to do next??

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    List your mods.....
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    The cat was shot.. as in broke apart and destroyed your turbo? That would certainly cause boost problems.

i had a similar problems when i had my 08 GTI. stalling when i tried to roll out of 1st gear and only 5lbs of boost. ended up being a boost leak on my diverter valve. tell the shop to do a boost pressure test
    2011 WRX DGM: AP Protune, Perrin CAI, Perrin Recir, Invidia catless downpipe, K Sport coilovers, HID's 8000K, Works XD-9 [18x9.0], Grimmspeed BCS, Short throw shifter+Bushings, Fast Motorsports FMIC----SOLD
    Upcoming Vehicle -- 2014 STI