P0245 :/
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on P0245 :/ within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey people, I have an 07 sti with a greddy profec 2 spec b ebc and everything was good.. I ...

P0245 :/

Hey people,

I have an 07 sti with a greddy profec 2 spec b ebc and everything was good.. I threw an Accessport and I got the P0245 turbocharger wastegate solenoid "a" low input ... anyone experienced this before? I'm getting protuned soon but I'm not sure if it is safe to do any pulls with this code on there.. I am thinking that the wiring is not good because my speedometer goes crazy sometimes..

Any input would be appreciated.. thank youß

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    So you installed the EBC first and everything was fine untill you flashed the AP?
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    So you installed the EBC first and everything was fine untill you flashed the AP?
    yeah! I am sure that if I go back to my other map the CEL will go away.. any way around this?? btw your car looks awesome

I Support ClubWRX
    By "other map" do you mean stock or the car was tuned before?
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

By "other map" do you mean stock or the car was tuned before?
    The problem is that I bought the car with some mods and I do not know if it was tuned before or not; When I flashed to the stage 2 map from cobb the car is running way smoother now but I can't really tell what kind of tune it had before. I'm going to check out the wastegate and the hoses around it to see what I can find or maybe just get rid of the EBC ?

I Support ClubWRX
    The car was probably tuned for the EBC before if there was no CEL previous. The problem is you have now reflashed with the Cobb and the ECU is expecting to be able to control boost with the factory system and now it cannot. Your choices are either get a custom tune for your mods or remove the EBC and make the factory boost control system funtional.
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

The car was probably tuned for the EBC before if there was no CEL previous. The problem is you have now reflashed with the Cobb and the ECU is expecting to be able to control boost with the factory system and now it cannot. Your choices are either get a custom tune for your mods or remove the EBC and make the factory boost control system funtional.
    Would it work to use a resistor on the factory solenoid plug? I see the greddy solenoid and everything is good there but there is one harness that is not plugged

The only reason I am thinking about this is because the stage 2 map works like a charm on the car! I have no problems with boost or anything. It is just that CEL that bothers me

Here are pics of the harness that is not plugged in to anything.. Would this be the one that I could use a resistor in? to fool the ECU.. sorry for being such a newb =/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG00123-20101004-1414.jpg   IMG00124-20101004-1414.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.