2004 sit going through full oil change in 3 weeks w/ no leak ?

This is a discussion on 2004 sit going through full oil change in 3 weeks w/ no leak ? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have a 2004 sti with minimal mods(cob intake, down pipe, clutch) I had my oil changed 3 weeks ago ...

2004 sit going through full oil change in 3 weeks w/ no leak ?

I have a 2004 sti with minimal mods(cob intake, down pipe, clutch) I had my oil changed 3 weeks ago and I noticed yesterday that there was no more oil left. I park in the same spot in the garage and I don't see any leaks in there or on the car. I drive decently hard but mostly highway miles as it is my daily driver. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Was your car tuned after the downpipe was installed?

If you don't have any more oil then you got problems. Have someone do a compression check. I would guess you have cracked rings.
    Life is like riding a bicycle in order to keep your balance you must keep moving.

have a look at your turbo inlets/outlets.... i'd say 90% probability theres all sorts of oil hanging around in either your intercooler or exhaust downpipe due to failing turbo bearings and seals. does it smoke?