squeaking

This is a discussion on squeaking within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i was pulling out a parking lott with my windows down going slowly and didnt have any music on....i then ...

Red face squeaking

i was pulling out a parking lott with my windows down going slowly and didnt have any music on....i then heard a squeaking noise...it kept going...and i dont know where its coming from .... maybe something rusty underneath ???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jboaudioe View Post
    i was pulling out a parking lott with my windows down going slowly and didnt have any music on....i then heard a squeaking noise...it kept going...and i dont know where its coming from .... maybe something rusty underneath ???

Did you happen to be on the brake pedal at all? How many miles are on the vehicle? What year/model vehicle? Did the squeaking noise increase in repetition with engine RPM? Do you hear it if you are sitting still in the vehicle with the engine running?

squeaking...

its an 07 wrx.... its got 24,700 miles in it....i was rolling out slowly in the parking lot ... didn't have the break down or anything.....im thinking i need a daily 25,000 mile chekup maybe??

Quote Originally Posted by jboaudioe View Post
    its an 07 wrx.... its got 24,700 miles in it....i was rolling out slowly in the parking lot ... didn't have the break down or anything.....im thinking i need a daily 25,000 mile chekup maybe??
    It def. couldnt hurt to do a visual of the entire car before condemning anything in particular... Are you able to duplicate the sound under any specific driving condition?