replacing old clutch and removing tranny

This is a discussion on replacing old clutch and removing tranny within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys, I'm replacing my old clutch with a new OEM one so I'm posting this. Thread to see if ...

replacing old clutch and removing tranny

Hey guys, I'm replacing my old clutch with a new OEM one so I'm posting this. Thread to see if anybody have any steps o. How to remove your tranny. Guide ..so that I can be aware of anything when I start removing the tranny apart ..hy just let me know if anybody have any good threads I can check out..thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

When I did my first clutch in my legacy years ago I used a haynes manual and it was actually a pretty decent tutorial..As for the WRX, Subaru transmissions are relatively easy to remove compared to some others..I would recommend taking a peek at the FSM if you have never dropped a trans before i believe this a good link.... http://ken-gilbert.com/impreza-manuals

Hey thanks evoeatr once again you had been great. Help now this website that you sent me .is that original impreza manual like they have it at the dealership. It seems like it..hey thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by evo-killer209 View Post
    Hey thanks evoeatr once again you had been great. Help now this website that you sent me .is that original impreza manual like they have it at the dealership. It seems like it..hey thanks bro.
    Yup thats the one! Read them almost every day... haha

And that's exactly what I'm going to do as long as it's helpful Thanks.