Boost surge or creep or clutch going out?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Boost surge or creep or clutch going out? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have no idea what this could be but when I go to get on the highway and shift into ...

Boost surge or creep or clutch going out?

I have no idea what this could be but when I go to get on the highway and shift into fourth and boost kicks on my my car just surges up to 4000 rpm and won't go anywhere. I've tried looking at the intercooler connections those are fine. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling my ap. So I really don't know what it could be. Just to let everyone know who may want to help the car is pretty much stock other than uppipe, downpipe, tbe, and ots stage 2 cobb ap map and thats it. I'm thinking it could be the wastegate actuator being to loose cause I do here a slight flutter when boost kicks on. Any help would be much appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sounds like the clutch...that was my case...when mine went out.
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

How much it cost you to get it replaced

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.