poor fuel milage ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on poor fuel milage ? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by wvh187 2002 wrx if i would have to guess id say not even 10 to a gallon. ...

Quote Originally Posted by wvh187 View Post
    2002 wrx

if i would have to guess id say not even 10 to a gallon. im goin to fill er up again and actually keep track.

i know i put 10 gallons in it gave me 3/4 tank after 24 miles i was below half tank.
    It's worth pointing out that this is a less than precise way of tracking fuel mileage.

it passed emissions. i filled the car up and am keeping track of the milage i will post up what i get when i need to get gas again.
    There is no point in further arguing until wvh187 get's back to us with this information.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Angry

sorry guys i would let you know what the milage is but i have the car not running right now. last time i checked i got about 110 miles on half tank so i guess im getting about 15-16. i kinda thought it would do better on the freeway though.

i will update more info when i get the car running again... i think im going to take it to the dealer im getting owned on some alarm issues.

sorry guys i would let you know what the milage is but i have the car not running right now. last time i checked i got about 110 miles on half tank so i guess im getting about 15-16. i kinda thought it would do better on the freeway though.

i will update more info when i get the car running again... i think im going to take it to the dealer im getting owned on some alarm issues.
    Let us know when you get some good data. Like I said before, taking the miles driven and dividing by how many gallons you think it's used isn't close enough.

Fill it up. Get a printed receipt, write Odometer on the receipt. Reset the trip OD (not necessary, but I find it handy). Drive it until the light comes on. Repeat.

Miles driven / Gallons used = MPG

Hope you get it fixed up soon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12