Car is only reading 10psi?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Car is only reading 10psi? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have a 2002 wrx and it is completely stock. I removed the intake exhaust box in the fender because ...

Car is only reading 10psi?

I have a 2002 wrx and it is completely stock. I removed the intake exhaust box in the fender because I ordered a intake system. I was measuring boost 4th gear today and it only went to 10psi. Im using an autometer boost gauge. The line is tapped into bpv on the tmic. What is wrong what should I do?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Im no suba guru but i would try and look for some leaks or try putting all the stuff back. Then messure the boost you might just need a retune or something like that. You might have just messed up the A/F ratio or something. Im sure someone here will know and make me look like a noob anyway GOOD LUCK with fixin it.

-Joe-

I guess I will start by checking for leaks. Im not going to put the new intake on untill I figure out what the problem is. Oh and the intake I bought is from perrin, will I need to have the car tuned for that?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.