Subaru WRX Forum banner

A Subaru saved my life...

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  EvoEatr 
#1 ·
Kind of not really, but someone decided to rear ended me when I was at a red light. :confused: He was going maybe 30mphish and was distracted by texting, is what the cops decided. He was driving a f350 moving truck compared to my 5dr wrx.(No contest)

He ended up getting a few heavy tickets, while I lost my insurance card and got my car towed and a ticket for no proof of insurance.

I paid $216 for the tow and storage. Drove it an hour home and to say the least I think it may be done. The frame is pretty much messed up. :rolleyes: Can't really tell from the pictures but it was pushed in maybe a foot or so.

Also to note I just pretty much got the Wrx for my birthday about two months ago. I didnt even get to the second oil change. :unhappy: Less than 2k miles I put on her. Well looks like this is goodbye. :sadwave:

Great day yesterday was...

See less See more
#4 ·
Hopefully you went to the hospital to get that neck checked out. A lot of people don't realize it until it's too late to get money to fix it. That stuff can be long term if you don't get it treated.

My mom's an ER supervisor a lot and sees it all too much =(

#5 ·
I didn't go to the hospital but I'm going to the family doctor tomorrow to get it checked. Its just sore right now like someone karate chopped it.

I can feel some pressure when I look up near the back of my neck but it isn't painful but you can never be too safe.

#6 ·
Yeah, the sooner the better, because sometimes it is difficult to sort insurance out with it if you wait at all. Some will clear quickly. Some will require some serious time and work. Hopefully yours clears up, and you can get insurance to work out any odds and ends in the mean time.

...This is one reason I really hate the fad of rich fathers buying their teenage girls huge SUVs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.