Car storage questions...

This is a discussion on Car storage questions... within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Like i said in another post i will be going to Korea in Jan 2011. I am thinking about storing ...

Car storage questions...

Like i said in another post i will be going to Korea in Jan 2011. I am thinking about storing the car for that year. Any recommendations??? Do i need to drain fluids?

If i don't store my wife might drive it here and there, maybe once a month if i call and remind her. I know a few of you are Mil also. what did you do when you had to leave the car for an extended time?

2009 WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Give it your parents?
    I wouldn't trust my wife. But I don't really trust many women to take care of anything because they either 1. Don't do it. Or 2. Don't do it right.

The government will pay to store your vehicle. But I'm not sure I would trust them anymore than a woman.

In your position, I'd probably just leave it with your wife.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

I Support ClubWRX
    Just put star tron in the tank and have the wife drive it monthly

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC