2010 wrx factory service manual?

This is a discussion on 2010 wrx factory service manual? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Anyone know if it exists? When I had my RSX someone leaked or somehow found the factory service manual which ...

2010 wrx factory service manual?

Anyone know if it exists? When I had my RSX someone leaked or somehow found the factory service manual which was way more detailed than any manual you can buy from your local auto shop. If one exists please point me in the right direction. Thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SirVilhelm View Post
    Anyone know if it exists? When I had my RSX someone leaked or somehow found the factory service manual which was way more detailed than any manual you can buy from your local auto shop. If one exists please point me in the right direction. Thank you.

Yes there are factory service manuals for every modern subaru. You can purchase access to the factory subaru serive manuals by buying a pass to subarunet.com for certain lengths of time...The factory service manual is the most accurate place to look for any specs when working on your vehicle...

Thank you, I checked out that site but I don't see anywhere to register.

Quote Originally Posted by SirVilhelm View Post
    Thank you, I checked out that site but I don't see anywhere to register.
    http://stis.subaru.com/index.html

here we go... Is there anything specific your looking for?

I am just looking for the most detailed service manual I can find. I find the factory manuals are best.

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread but for the sake of those searching on here or via a search engine, I thought I would provide a solution. My website www.wrxinfo.com has the majority of service manuals for WRX and STI models for free. The '09 manual on there should work just fine for your '10 model year.

Quote Originally Posted by likuidphreon View Post
    Sorry to resurrect a dead thread but for the sake of those searching on here or via a search engine, I thought I would provide a solution. My website www.wrxinfo.com has the majority of service manuals for WRX and STI models for free. The '09 manual on there should work just fine for your '10 model year.

thank you so much for this!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by likuidphreon View Post
    Yes, Thank you
    Rod
    2014 WRX SWP Premium sedan
    Stink-Eye Mob #57
    "Just remember, with great power comes great responsibility" - rarrior