Wrecked my WRX and looking for suggestions

This is a discussion on Wrecked my WRX and looking for suggestions within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Unfortunately, I totaled my 2005 WRX a few months ago. I hit some ice and eventually wound up upside down. ...

Wrecked my WRX and looking for suggestions

Unfortunately, I totaled my 2005 WRX a few months ago. I hit some ice and eventually wound up upside down. From what I can tell there there is mainly just a lot of body damage and the passenger side front wheel and suspension are going to need a lot of work. When it flipped it dented the front of the roof right above the windshield down about 3-6 inches and from everyone I talked to about it this was the reason why it was totaled. I finally have time to start trying to fix it, but I wanted to find out if it is a good idea to try and where I could possibly find another wrecked WRX with an intact roof. All suggestions are greatly appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

how's the frame and the rest of the structural body? depending on the damage it might just be easier and possibly cheaper to get another wrx, maybe get one with a blown motor for really cheap and swap in yours
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

My 05 sti had identical damage when i rolled it and was totalled. Trust me, its cheaper to take your time and just buy an sti used for a good deal.
    Chris
    02 Camaro z28 T-Tops, m6 49k miles
    Bolt ons and tuned - 349rwhp/362rwtq
    02 Ws6 T-Top,m6 80k miles
    Bolt ons/Cam/tune - 436rwhp/424rwtq