too good to be true ??

This is a discussion on too good to be true ?? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i need rotors and pads bad ... i put the e brake on and rolled back in my driveway ... ...

too good to be true ??

i need rotors and pads bad ... i put the e brake on and rolled back in my driveway ...

looking for decent nothing great this sounds too good to be true but he has great ratings

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUBAR...Q5fAccessories

what do you guys suggest with out breaking the bank ...
    id buy the best right now but i found 3 of the 4 rims are bent so i gotta pick up rims now too so i can stop this god awful shaking

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

1. Buy actual quality brake parts not ebay crap.

2. None of those parts have really anything to do with the parking brake assembly.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    1. Buy actual quality brake parts not ebay crap.

2. None of those parts have really anything to do with the parking brake assembly.
    oh i know they dont have anything to do with the ebrake .. the rotora are so warped i feel it constantly while driving so im looking for some good stuff but i dont know where to hit up some decent parts for subarus .. i google things and i get the same b.s. so i need some real inout on good part sites please

ended up getting some drilled/slotted from sp performance ... at a great deal too