Door Panel 2003 Impreza - noob question
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Door Panel 2003 Impreza - noob question within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey all, I need to take the drivers side door panel off...I do want to mess anything up. Can someone ...

Door Panel 2003 Impreza - noob question

Hey all,

I need to take the drivers side door panel off...I do want to mess anything up.

Can someone give me some basic instructions or lead me to a guide?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    It's pretty simple really. There's just a few screws holding it on and a bunch of clips (the clips are the worst part, they break easy). One screw in the driver door handle area behind a plastic flapper piece, you'll notice it if you look closely. Another screw in the door grip (where you grab to close it), in the bottom of the tray is a screw, remove that screw, then pull out the tray, there will be a bolt underneat that that has to come out as well.

This is all from memory of my 02 WRX that I had almost 5 years ago now, so I hope this is enough. I'll see if I can locate a guide for you though.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

this shows you pretty much where the screws are located. helps if your better with a visual rather then text.

http://www.pbase.com/djrez4/front_speaker_install

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by CSwrx22 View Post
    this shows you pretty much where the screws are located. helps if your better with a visual rather then text.

http://www.pbase.com/djrez4/front_speaker_install
    Very good, thanks for saving me the trouble of finding the guide.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

^^ no problem at all

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.