what are my options????
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on what are my options???? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I have been having boosting problems and long story short I went to the dealership today to see what ...

wastegate exit problem. help

So I have been having boosting problems and long story short I went to the dealership today to see what he thought and from what I understand a pin on my waste-gate was most likely not letting my waste-gate exit to seal/close completely; causing a boost leak. I immediately understood what he meant but I have no idea of what the technical terms are so I took some pictures... Basically he said I could try hammering it back in as one option and I didn't really understand what he was getting at when he tried to explain the second.

How much will this cost me to fix?? any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo(2).jpg  
    Last edited by Weaver; 05-20-2010 at 01:11 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

another view
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo(3).jpg  

I Support ClubWRX
    There is no need to create multiple threads on the same problem.....
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

figured different problem different post.... since wasnt low boosting but a wastegate exit problem figured be easier to get good answers under different post
    Last edited by Weaver; 05-20-2010 at 06:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.