2005 WRX Windows issue

This is a discussion on 2005 WRX Windows issue within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I recently installed my Cobb Accessport, and while I have a firm belief that that ECU has nothing to do ...

2005 WRX Windows issue

I recently installed my Cobb Accessport, and while I have a firm belief that that ECU has nothing to do with my windows....oddly, they all stopped working. All of them, at the same time. I checked the window lock, and no, it is not engaged. I realize there is no fuse for the windows specifically, but it would be of great assistance if someone would tell me where to start. The fact that they all stopped working at the time, and no button(front,back,driver or passenger) makes them work. So I assume it is a short or blown fuse. It is of note that everything else works fine(mirror adjusts,and doors lock).

P.S. I have Jiggled the harness between the door and front quarter panel to see if it was just a short...but then I remind myself that no window button works..on any window.

UPDATE! I feel like a dummy, but the white connector behind my interior fuse panel that I used when marrying the Accesstuner, had not been plugged back in. All is well. I feel dumber, learn from my mistake.
    Last edited by Sygnosis; 05-18-2010 at 04:51 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I learned something...seriously
    glad it was something simple....

lol, me and you both.