no boost, no power

This is a discussion on no boost, no power within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i have a 98 rs/ 02 wrx swap w/ t3 dual bearing garret. It is tuned so im thinking that ...

no boost, no power

i have a 98 rs/ 02 wrx swap w/ t3 dual bearing garret. It is tuned so im thinking that my second and third problems are being caused by the first. its running pretty rich now.

here are my problems:

--I used to run 11.5 psi, now it ususally gets up to about 5. Sounds like im loosing pressure.
    --Sometime it start on the first turn, sometimes it takes three or four. Doesnt sound like a turbo problem at all.
    -- When I shift, the throttle isnt responsive at all, it kinda boggs down. Also makes me think its not a turbo problem.

I was planning on testing it for leaks first, and hopefully i could fix my boost and power problem there. just let me know, maybe someone out their has had a similar problem.

hope you all can help.

thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

let me add that im going to be selling this after i can get it running like it used to.

i.m. me an offer if you want to buy.