Interior light, clock & p/mirrors went off!!

This is a discussion on Interior light, clock & p/mirrors went off!! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; My interior lights , dash clock and p/mirrors went out.. I don't recall anything else.. but I check the outside ...

Interior light, clock & p/mirrors went off!!

My interior lights , dash clock and p/mirrors went out.. I don't recall anything else.. but I check the outside fuse for those accesories and its good, I even checked on voltage on it and OK soo I really don't know. couse I don't belive that all my lights and clock went bad at same time... I fell alone in the dark inside my 03 impreza ... Any guess ???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by lokillo View Post
    My interior lights , dash clock and p/mirrors went out.. I don't recall anything else.. but I check the outside fuse for those accesories and its good, I even checked on voltage on it and OK soo I really don't know. couse I don't belive that all my lights and clock went bad at same time... I fell alone in the dark inside my 03 impreza ... Any guess ???
    Did you check the fuses in the car? under the D/S dash to the left of the steering column...Check all the fuses not just the ones for the accessories which are inoperative...Check them with a test light also not just visually, looks can be deceiving sometimes..

yeah I did test them ... and thats the strangest thing they are ok ..