Drifting Gone Bad... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Drifting Gone Bad... within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by SwampAssassin Thank you for your insults and your attempt to impress me with your fancy grammar.. you ...

Registered User AllShallPerishJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampAssassin View Post
    Thank you for your insults and your attempt to impress me with your fancy grammar.. you take this a little too seriously.. we are all friends here!
    And friends should be honest with each other.

*HUG!
    Live.Free.Or.Die
    Blobeye Syndicate #55

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by AllShallPerishJ View Post
    And friends should be honest with each other.

*HUG!
    this is true.. haha

1.) People without common sense should probably stick to public transportation.

2.) Saying that your heroic Kennith Block, inspired you enough to drive foolishly and more than apparently beyond your skill level goes to prove we are dealing with a clear and concise lapse of judgment and maturity. See #1.

3.) It's because of people like this that it becomes harder and harder to find a used car in the "performance" criteria that hasn't been abused and treated like utter ****.

Thank you kind sir for becoming a statistic, and raising our insurance rates even more.
    Definitively no need to be an ass-hole. I am sure he has learned from his mistakes.
    STIzzy!

Quote Originally Posted by SwampAssassin View Post
    Thank you for your insults and your attempt to impress me with your fancy grammar.. you take this a little too seriously.. we are all friends here!
    I'm with you. Sometimes people here talk to much.
    I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee

Blobeye Syndicate Member #72

yeah for real... the guy hurt the most important thing in his life, he must still be heartbroken
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Infinity

All of you are a bunch of enablers.

But if you're comfortable gelling into the same demographic that's fine by me.

We all make mistakes, obviously. But it's the really dumb mistakes that deserve pointing out. Life lessons learned. Be thankful no one, including yourself was injured and it was a minor accident.

And in this case it was more driver negligence than it was accident.

Live, learn and move the **** on people.

And I deeply and sincerely apologize if I was "talking" to much for your tastes Ventura, but the last time I checked this was a message board you tosser, and I had not violated any rules.

And yes we are ALL friends.

ANYWAYS....
    Live.Free.Or.Die
    Blobeye Syndicate #55

Its all good man, at least you and everyone else is ok. You could have flipped it, like i did to my 05 sti. Dont beat yourself up over it, keep the drifting on a track and sane driving for the road and youll avoid alot of trouble. No need for the insults, im sure he knows he made a mistake and learned from it. Best of luck

Chris
    Chris
    02 Camaro z28 T-Tops, m6 49k miles
    Bolt ons and tuned - 349rwhp/362rwtq
    02 Ws6 T-Top,m6 80k miles
    Bolt ons/Cam/tune - 436rwhp/424rwtq

All of you are a bunch of enablers.

But if you're comfortable gelling into the same demographic that's fine by me.

We all make mistakes, obviously. But it's the really dumb mistakes that deserve pointing out. Life lessons learned. Be thankful no one, including yourself was injured and it was a minor accident.

And in this case it was more driver negligence than it was accident.

Live, learn and move the **** on people.

And I deeply and sincerely apologize if I was "talking" to much for your tastes Ventura, but the last time I checked this was a message board you tosser, and I had not violated any rules.

And yes we are ALL friends.

ANYWAYS....
    I just don't see a reason to kick someone when they are down, sorry if you can not as you say move the **** on. What happen to live free or die, just words huh.
    I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Anub1s View Post
    Hope you learned your lesson. That was an extremely stupid thing to do. Oh, and no, it wasn't in rear wheel drive. You just had more rear bias, you can do some serious damage to the center diff like that.
    Does that mean that it's bad to "drift" with it in rear bias, or does it mean that it's generally bad to drive around with it in rear bias?

Edit: I think it's pretty funny how you put this in "recent mods" lol

Quote Originally Posted by erksplee View Post
    Does that mean that it's bad to "drift" with it in rear bias, or does it mean that it's generally bad to drive around with it in rear bias?

Edit: I think it's pretty funny how you put this in "recent mods" lol
    thats what i am trying to figure out.. how does it work? the subaru dealership didnt really explain how it works. its like giving someone something with shiny buttons and telling them not to push them.. can anyone explain how it works?? i dont wanna find out the hard way.. as if the median wasnt hard enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Ventura'sWRX View Post
    I just don't see a reason to kick someone when they are down, sorry if you can not as you say move the **** on. What happen to live free or die, just words huh.
    No harm or disrespect was intended to the OP or anyone else for that matter. It's hard to convey inflection and tone through written word on a message board. I am not here to piss in anyone's cheerios and cause undue emotional harm to anyone. We are all here because we share one thing in common. I apologize if I came across a little "harsh".

BUT it should be pointed out for people to learn from, that seeking and receiving "inspiration" from any form of media displayed by a professional driver in a controlled atmosphere, and displaying exemplary conduct in "re-enacting" said media is a recipe for an accident. But I guess growing older and seeing what torn apart bodies look and smell like on the side of the road is the only way for some people to grow wiser. "It's all fun and games till someone gets hurt."

I would hope that the more responsible and mature audience we have on this board would agree. I'm not going to sit here and praise bad conduct, but yes I will feel bad for the kid and his situation. Live, learn and hopefully next time be safer. But all in all have fun.
    Live.Free.Or.Die
    Blobeye Syndicate #55

What the hell is a tosser?

No harm or disrespect was intended to the OP or anyone else for that matter. It's hard to convey inflection and tone through written word on a message board. I am not here to piss in anyone's cheerios and cause undue emotional harm to anyone. We are all here because we share one thing in common. I apologize if I came across a little "harsh".

BUT it should be pointed out for people to learn from, that seeking and receiving "inspiration" from any form of media displayed by a professional driver in a controlled atmosphere, and displaying exemplary conduct in "re-enacting" said media is a recipe for an accident. But I guess growing older and seeing what torn apart bodies look and smell like on the side of the road is the only way for some people to grow wiser. "It's all fun and games till someone gets hurt."

I would hope that the more responsible and mature audience we have on this board would agree. I'm not going to sit here and praise bad conduct, but yes I will feel bad for the kid and his situation. Live, learn and hopefully next time be safer. But all in all have fun.
    indeed, no bad feelings, its all gravy baby. i work my ass off all week all day long, i was just letting loose and got carried away.. people make mistakes. believe me i know from experience. the slow mo replay in the back of my mind all day everyday is lesson learned enough haha

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    What the hell is a tosser?
    I asked the same thing.

It means your a masturbater in English "street language" (slang).
    Bruce Lee

Just when I was starting not to like you. But I agree live and learn, just like today. Side note I'm 37.
    Bruce Lee

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.