I need help with my wrx 02 TGV sensor

This is a discussion on I need help with my wrx 02 TGV sensor within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hi everyone: I have a 2002 wrx and the check engine its on because it has the TGV, tumble generator ...

I need help with my wrx 02 TGV sensor

hi everyone:
    I have a 2002 wrx and the check engine its on because it has the TGV, tumble generator valve sensor (p1086), and I dont know where to buy cus none of the autopart that I go have that part. can someone help me?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by andujarJoshua View Post
    can someone help me?
    First make sure you actually need the part. It could be a faulty connection, for example. Once certain, talk to your dealer -- they'd be happy to help. I think it's actually the same part as the crank angle sensor; verify this by comparing them and if so, purchase the less expensive of the two.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.