Need help 02 wrx won`t start
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Need help 02 wrx won`t start within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Looking for a mechanic to help start an 02 wrx. Don`t know where to look for a mechanic in forums ...

Need help 02 wrx won`t start

Looking for a mechanic to help start an 02 wrx. Don`t know where to look for a mechanic in forums so I`m looking to hire one to get my car started. I boutht this car as a fixer upper but I`m not good with mechanics. I live in Middlesex County,NJ. if anyone interested in helping me out. I get no spark and no fuel but installed a Walbro pump and did not help. Thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Need more info about the history of the car. No turn over is usually electric.

Are you looking for advice to fix on your own or a local contact to get the car running?
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

The engine turns over. I have checked all the fuses and fuel pump relay everything ok. Took a spark plug out hooked back up to coil wire and no spark when I put the plug near the engine. Checked the 3 wires going to the coil and had proper voltage. If I can get someone to help me started it would be great.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.