Need help 02 wrx won`t start

This is a discussion on Need help 02 wrx won`t start within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Looking for a mechanic to help start an 02 wrx. Don`t know where to look for a mechanic in forums ...

Need help 02 wrx won`t start

Looking for a mechanic to help start an 02 wrx. Don`t know where to look for a mechanic in forums so I`m looking to hire one to get my car started. I boutht this car as a fixer upper but I`m not good with mechanics. I live in Middlesex County,NJ. if anyone interested in helping me out. I get no spark and no fuel but installed a Walbro pump and did not help. Thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Need more info about the history of the car. No turn over is usually electric.

Are you looking for advice to fix on your own or a local contact to get the car running?
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

The engine turns over. I have checked all the fuses and fuel pump relay everything ok. Took a spark plug out hooked back up to coil wire and no spark when I put the plug near the engine. Checked the 3 wires going to the coil and had proper voltage. If I can get someone to help me started it would be great.