Car wouldn't start, now 3 CEL's.

This is a discussion on Car wouldn't start, now 3 CEL's. within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Car was driving fine, no problems whatsoever, I went to start it and it wouldn't start. Finally got it started ...

Car wouldn't start, now 3 CEL's.

Car was driving fine, no problems whatsoever, I went to start it and it wouldn't start. Finally got it started after a halfhour of punching things and it threw 3 CEL's.

P0123, P0223 and P01574.

Any ideas on what to do or what would have caused this out of nowhere? Help is much appreciated as it is my DD. I'm sure it's either wiring or dirty throttle body, but throw some ideas or fixes at me to help me brainstorm. The key communication code, P01574, I'm going to try to fix by resetting the keys with accessport.
    05/07 PSM VF43 WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate #84 // Wingl3ssAlli@nce
    flickr
    facebook

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

There is also a high pitched buzzing coming from somewhere in the engine bay when I turn the key to the on position.

Any thoughts?
    05/07 PSM VF43 WRX
    flickr
    facebook

I Support ClubWRX
    Is the TPS OK?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I haven't had a chance to check voltage yet, but it drives fine. No change in idle or limp mode. Drives fine, just won't start every once in a while.
    05/07 PSM VF43 WRX
    flickr
    facebook

I Support ClubWRX
    It's weird that it drives fine. I wonder if the key code is the real culprit. Sorry I'm not more useful but it's not making sense to me. Bump for help...
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Morning bump.

SD GR, that's why I'm confused too. You would think if it's the tps the idle would be erratic, but it's not at all. I think I'm going to call my local Subaru dealership today to see what I can do about the key code.
    05/07 PSM VF43 WRX
    flickr
    facebook

Drove today fine, no problems starting up. The CEL went away when I was driving home from work. I checked it again when I got home and I still have the tps errors but now the Key Communication error is gone and replaced with P0108. I'm wondering if maybe some wires got wet or they just need cleaned?
    05/07 PSM VF43 WRX
    flickr
    facebook