4 Pot Brake Pads for a 2006 WRX

This is a discussion on 4 Pot Brake Pads for a 2006 WRX within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I need some help. I've been having issues finding brakes for my wrx. It now seems I need to ...

4 Pot Brake Pads for a 2006 WRX

So I need some help. I've been having issues finding brakes for my wrx. It now seems I need to order the front pads online since none of my local stores have the 4pot pads. If anyone could help me find a good pair for 4-pot front brake pads I would be much applicative.

Cheap is good but I do want quality product as well. I'm pretty sure I found a few sites and will add the links here but extra information is always nice because I'm not 100% sure if these are correct or not.

I have also attached an image of the worn brake pad so if anyone can tell me if I'm looking in the right direction would be great.

Thanks

(One set)
    2006-2007 WRX 4-Pot Front Brake Caliper Pads HAWK HPS HB178F.564

(Second set)
    STi & WRX Performance Parts: Carbotech Front Brake Pads, 2006-2007 WRX

(Old Pads)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The pic you have posted is correct, I clicked on the link for the HAWK pads and although the ones in the picture on that page dont look anything like yours its likely a universal image...Personally in my opinion I have always been biased towards HAWK for some reason, never tried carbotech however I do hear they also make some decent products...Make sure you replace/resurface the rotors also...