How do I get rid of the spider in my car?!? - Page 8
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on How do I get rid of the spider in my car?!? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Heathers Spider Yes, yes I am still alive. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!?!?...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathers Spider View Post
    Yes, yes I am still alive.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!?!?
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

He probally barrows your car at night and picks up his other spider friends to have a nasty arachnid orgy then they go and build a village under your hood???
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    Heather, seriously?
    P.S. I think I looked in your car last night and saw like 3 egg sacs.
    That's just wrong.. Funny... but wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    And please, please, please, wear the power ranger outfit when you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette View Post
    I NEVER leave my windows cracked! You came in through my vents you dirty sanchez!

Seriously I am no fan of spiders and if I had your problem I would absolutely fumigate the piss out of my car with insecticide. I actually know of a store where you can buy some chemicals to do the trick. PM me for details.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex View Post
    I used to be deathly afraid of spiders. I nearly died one time because I was cruising on the highway @ 70mph when a spider appeared out of the corner of my eye crawling on the side window/pillar. I swerved out of surprise and in an attempt to get a napkin from my glove box to kill the guy I went onto the shoulder.
    Same thing almost happened to mee with a wasp, kinda... i was doin about 70 in the old civic (yes it could actually make it to 70mph) and the gf saw it and felt the need to jump into my seat... i never hit a girl, but after that near death experience i REALLY wanted too
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Infinity

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    Seriously I am no fan of spiders and if I had your problem I would absolutely fumigate the piss out of my car with insecticide. I actually know of a store where you can buy some chemicals to do the trick. PM me for details.
    I tried my own custom chemical fumigation...Justin's farts! Apparently that did the trick because I haven't seen the nasty bugger or webs in 2 days!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

ugh...I am DEATHLY scared of spiders. I mean incredibly...I'm 27 years old and I still make my mom kill spiders if I'm home. If I see one, I mash the **** out of it and will not rest until I am positive that it I know it is dead. I don't know what it is or why I have this fear, but I do. Yeah it makes me seem like a *****...but that is the only thing I am scared of. Not snakes, not heights, not scary animals, not even any other bugs or insects (except maybe centipedes)...

I was driving my Jetta back in college up to another college to visit a friend. I had 3 other people with me and all of a sudden this little bastard crawled out of the headliner onto the windshield right in front of me. I FLIPPED hardcore and began halfway swerving all around the road until I grabbed a napkin and mashed it...wow I feel like a pansy...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I was always too busy being scared of Bigfoot to worry about the spiders.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

The best solution is to learn the language of the spider and accept it as your new lord and master...
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex View Post
    Every summer I get spiders in my car.

I never leave my windows down, but it never fails... Constantly spider webs on my dash, windshield, steering wheel, etc...

I used to be deathly afraid of spiders. I nearly died one time because I was cruising on the highway @ 70mph when a spider appeared out of the corner of my eye crawling on the side window/pillar. I swerved out of surprise and in an attempt to get a napkin from my glove box to kill the guy I went onto the shoulder.

I've since gotten over my fear of spiders mostly. I still don't like them, but I don't scream like a girl when I see them either. Found one crawling on my ex's leg a couple months ago and I killed the thing with my bare hands... Never would have done that in the past.

This summer I suspect will be no different. I just usually have to park my car under trees and I think that's why I always find webs in the car.

2 years ago I purposely turned down a good price on a garden apartment in an awesome location of the city because garden apartments are notorious for having a lot of spiders.
    I'd be careful about smashing spiders with you bare hands on bare skin... There's times when people smash the spiders and the fangs actually pierce into your skin and poison you. People actually went into comas for stuff like that... Be safe guys and gals!

Seriously though, I try never to kill spiders. They're extremely useful creatures in our environment. They kill thousands of insects a year and keep the bug population under control in and around the house. I nearly always catch and release to the outside.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

I pulled into a drive through and I'm so happy that I wasn't going fast because this spider descended right in front of my face. I almost pulled my e-brake and got out of my car. And then my friend had the nerve to flick it AT me when I saw it crawling on my seat later.

Heather, I'm gonna need you to tell me how you got rid of yours.
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club

dude

same **** I told you on facebook

butter

I went to school for this **** ffs.

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

dude

same **** I told you on facebook

butter

I went to school for this **** ffs.
    butter didn't work. or maybe I had the wrong kind of butter
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club

mix a tiny bit of salt in with it. . just like two shakes worth.

Peachypumpkincheeks

mix a tiny bit of salt in with it. . just like two shakes worth.
    But if it's too warm out the butter melts and loses it's effectiveness.

I think mine hated the music I was listening too on my ipod because he's gone now! But I left my car at Andrew's for a few days for my exhaust install and now I think I have another one in there! And my tape player is broken so I can't play my ipod!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.