How do I get rid of the spider in my car?!? - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on How do I get rid of the spider in my car?!? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by cjm1991 Thanks the orange huntsman just passed away, she was almost 4. Fastest thing on 8 legs ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm1991 View Post
    Thanks the orange huntsman just passed away, she was almost 4. Fastest thing on 8 legs tho, looked like a blur when she ran over the leaves. Ive never held the big blondi though, 1" fangs would hurt. Anyone else here have crazy animals. I dont consider these pets, more of a collectable animal.
    Big Blondi? One look at the mouse and hands off would seem best. Cool hobby. I've got a few uninvited camel crickets in my house ... maybe some of those would make short work of them.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    Do it in her corner, not mine.
    Ok baby <3 kiss kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    Big Blondi? One look at the mouse and hands off would seem best. Cool hobby. I've got a few uninvited camel crickets in my house ... maybe some of those would make short work of them.
    Its the big brown one eating the mouse. Oh yeah they would, the trick is keeping them in the cage tho lol.
    Chris
    02 Camaro z28 T-Tops, m6 49k miles
    Bolt ons and tuned - 349rwhp/362rwtq
    02 Ws6 T-Top,m6 80k miles
    Bolt ons/Cam/tune - 436rwhp/424rwtq

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm1991 View Post
    Its the big brown one eating the mouse. Oh yeah they would, the trick is keeping them in the cage tho lol.
    Oops ... so it is

I've been happy observing and checking out what I find in the wild. Of course nothing like the exotics you have.

Years ago I had video of a Daddy Long Legs drinking milk I fed it. It happened spontaneously ... I was outside eating cereal when one happened by. It stopped at a tiny drop of milk on a picnic table and slurped it up. So I fed it some more.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    Oops ... so it is

I've been happy observing and checking out what I find in the wild. Of course nothing like the exotics you have.

Years ago I had video of a Daddy Long Legs drinking milk I fed it. It happened spontaneously ... I was outside eating cereal when one happened by. It stopped at a tiny drop of milk on a picnic table and slurped it up. So I fed it some more.
    Nice, thats pretty crazy stuff. Everyone thinks they are deadly, which is nonsense, they are a in the genus of Harvestmen. Our daddy long legs are boring compared to malaysian and peruvian ones. Ever sense i got into arachnids and exotics im agways looking at all types of wildlife. Im really into nature as is, then after i started looking into and learning about every kind of arachnid.

Chris.

P.S. to the OP spiders only need food every 6 or so months... your best bet is to just live with it or be lucky and see it and have someone dispose of it.
    Chris
    02 Camaro z28 T-Tops, m6 49k miles
    Bolt ons and tuned - 349rwhp/362rwtq
    02 Ws6 T-Top,m6 80k miles
    Bolt ons/Cam/tune - 436rwhp/424rwtq

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Ok, so we know that cats like to attack/play with bugs. So we stuck a newborn kitten in the back seat and we're gonna see which one survives the night.

I Support ClubWRX
    Ok, so we know that cats like to attack/play with bugs. So we stuck a newborn kitten in the back seat and we're gonna see which one survives the night.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Banned
    Your kitten is NO match for me.

Pity the fool.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    I don't know what it is about 8 legs that bugs her so much. Hell, we had to make to different dinners tonight because of it. She ate Bagel Bites and frozen chicken cordon bleu while I made an awesome octopus Korean stir fry from fresh ingredients.

Last edited by brfatal; 04-08-2010 at 05:22 PM.

Korean food
    "M3 drivers have no friends..." - Jeremy Clarkson

"If something sounds too good to be true, it's best to shoot it to make sure" - Fiona Glenanne

I Support ClubWRX
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Better hope it doesn't turn out like spiderman.

Spidercat@

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post

Spidercat@
    No, I'm not a freak of nature like that ritard Billy. Can't believe that fool bit a damn human, let alone that nerd. Should have gone for the jailbait!

EDIT: Ahhhh damnit
    Last edited by STI_KLR; 04-08-2010 at 09:28 PM.
    Rogan: Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly.
    Mods List Build Thread
    Bugeye Mafia #196 High Mileage Club
    Fully Built EJ257 HYBRID & JDM STI 6-Speed

Miniature Awesomness

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post

Spidercat@

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette View Post
    Any exterminator experts in the house? A couple days a go a spider has decided to take up residence in my car. Every morning I am greeted with disgusting webbing across my windshield and front windows. But I haven't seen the little sucker!

I've had spiders in my car before (not fun) but I've always been able to locate and destroy. How am I going to get rid of it?!?! Is there something I can buy at the store and put into my small-space of a car? (Brief search online, couldn't find anything that I would be able to use safely in a small space.)

Glitch: Hunting down the spider and killing it myself is not an option. I am deathly afraid of spiders and afraid to drive my car.

BrianH: if you tell me to put butter in my car I'm driving to Chicago to punch you in the nuts.

HALP!
    FOLLOW THE WEB CHECK THE CRACKS IN YOUR CAR AND SPRAY THE LIVING **** OUT ON HIM WITH RAID!!!! OR USE A LIGHTER AND A CAN OF HAIRSPRAY...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257