Clicking when turn lights on/off
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Clicking when turn lights on/off within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Can anyone explain y when I turn the headlights on or off in my 2004 wrx wagon there's a clicking ...

Clicking when turn lights on/off

Can anyone explain y when I turn the headlights on or off in my 2004 wrx wagon there's a clicking noise behind the glove box? My buddys car does the same thing so I guess it's common

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That's the relay. Subaru likes them loud.
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'

Quote Originally Posted by mudferret View Post
    that's the relay. Subaru likes them loud.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by vttk_mig69 View Post
    +1
    +1 also...Wire up some BiXenon HID's than it will be even louder...

Lol eh whatever as long as I know it's normal I was just like **** man I just bought this thing lol thanks guys!

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoEatr View Post
    +1 also...Wire up some BiXenon HID's than it will be even louder...
    Haha this was my exact comment but i decided not to post it cause i feel like i talk about my new lights too much and didnt want people to feel like i was bragging. But i will say my bixenon projectors are somewhat annoying, luckily the only time i really need my brights is when someone flashes their lights and i have to flash back to show that my brights arent on (havent quite got the lights aimed properly, only had them a few days)
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.