7lbs of boost??

This is a discussion on 7lbs of boost?? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; so recently i bought a 02 wrx wagon and i bought a bov and had a boost controller, i put ...

7lbs of boost??

so recently i bought a 02 wrx wagon and i bought a bov and had a boost controller, i put the mbc on and did some research and realized i was bad for my car so i took it off ( had it on for only two days) an now that i took it off i am only running 7 lbs of
    boost, what could
    be the result of boost loss

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You removed a line to the stock setup with a small metal restrictor in it. They call it a "pill" on here and other fora. You need to replace that line, complete with the pill.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    You removed a line to the stock setup with a small metal restrictor in it. They call it a "pill" on here and other fora. You need to replace that line, complete with the pill.
    where can i get/ order one?

and if it matters i didnt get rid of
    it i just plugged it off

I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry, I'm confused. It you did not get rid of it, then you have it, intact, and installed, but not connected. What happens when you reconnect everything correctly?
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Sorry, I'm confused. It you did not get rid of it, then you have it, intact, and installed, but not connected. What happens when you reconnect everything correctly?
    can you show me a picture of this line with the pill in it

I Support ClubWRX

Thumbs up

thanks! figured it out

I Support ClubWRX
    Fantastic, glad to hear it.
    SD