22 or 25mm rear sway bar upgrade?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 22 or 25mm rear sway bar upgrade? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; so i have a little creaking noise(not that bad) at slow speed, usually when turning into my driveway. a friend ...

22 or 25mm rear sway bar upgrade?

so i have a little creaking noise(not that bad) at slow speed, usually when turning into my driveway. a friend of mine who is a Subaru tech says the rear sway bar bushings and/or end links are probably worn out(which makes sense, my car is a 2002 with 104,000 miles on it).

so anyway i figured i mind as well upgrade my rear sway bar and end links anyway. so i was wondering should i go with a 22, 24 or 25 mm rear sway and what type of end links should i get?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    NASIOC - View Single Post - Sway Bars for 02 WRX

Some of the best swaybar advice you'll get ...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I just installed a Whiteline 22mm rear sway bar with the whiteline endlinks. My car like yours is a 2002 with about 96k miles on it. There was a definite change in how my car felt when turning. You will like it I am sure. I don't think you should go for anything bigger than 22mm unless you are going to replace the front sway bar as well. Get an adjustable sway bar so you can fine tune a little bit.
    Life is like riding a bicycle in order to keep your balance you must keep moving.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.