brake rotor help

This is a discussion on brake rotor help within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i need new rotors on my wrx, but i dont have a ton of money to spend on them. I ...

brake rotor help

i need new rotors on my wrx, but i dont have a ton of money to spend on them. I want to get the drilled and slotted ones, but like i said im a por student. Found these ones on ebay, ill post the link. I just dont wat to buy these if they are going to be crap. can anyone help me decided???

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Front+Rear Brake Rotors + Pads : eBay Motors (item 280483839608 end time Apr-23-10 12:41:51 PDT)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Want A Soob View Post
    i need new rotors on my wrx, but i dont have a ton of money to spend on them. I want to get the drilled and slotted ones, but like i said im a por student. Found these ones on ebay, ill post the link. I just dont wat to buy these if they are going to be crap. can anyone help me decided???

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Front+Rear Brake Rotors + Pads : eBay Motors (item 280483839608 end time Apr-23-10 12:41:51 PDT)
    Personally I prob. wouldnt buy them, simply from the fact they are from a company I have never heard of and they are on ebay...Just keep this in mind...you get what you pay for...to be honest if your tight on coin I would prob just get OEM's from NAPA or something, if the current rotors cannot be machined...Of course that looks like a hell of a deal for all around brake parts...

I Support ClubWRX
    General maintenance is one area you should not cheap out on. Brakes are a safety concern (both for you, and everyone else on the road), and is something you really shouldn't skimp on.

If money is tight, get a set of blanks with some inexpensive OEM-quality pads until you can afford something better.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC