I'm retarded
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on I'm retarded within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; omg, I wasn't thinking...backing out from the gym. I didn't pay attention. Bad omen already, as I was backing out ...

I'm retarded

omg, I wasn't thinking...backing out from the gym. I didn't pay attention. Bad omen already, as I was backing out with the parking brake on. So I looked at my RPM like a dumb*** and not paying attention to my mirrors. And I broke off my driver side mirror. OUCH!!! Now I guess my $200 credit at the dealership will go towards that. does anyone know how much they run at the dealer? I have a 2 week old 2010 WRX by the way

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Don't know the price but don't feel too bad, accidents happen all the time.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

thanks, but I just feel stupid cause it was totally my negligence.

dont feel too bad, i dented my fender the night i got my car. backing out of a parking garage, not paying attention like an idiot.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm sure there's more than the three of us that have hit something or other at one time or another. Part of life. If nobody's hurt, let it go.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

thanks everyone for consoling me. I'll go first thing in morning to dealership to fix it, so I can forget about it and not be a eye sore.

there about 200 unistalled. not sure what your dealer will charge for labor.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    I'm sure there's more than the three of us that have hit something or other at one time or another. Part of life. If nobody's hurt, let it go.
    i hit a semi truck tire laying in the middle of the highway once out no where at night... front bumper gone, and an off road feeling experience later = shatted pants.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

Banned
    dude go look at my post..i ****ed up the quarter panel on mine..well the snow did

wow jusino, that was pretty crazy

Sounds like a mirror was pretty minor compared to some of the other stuff here...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ed1981
    omg, I wasn't thinking...backing out from the gym. I didn't pay attention. Bad omen already, as I was backing out with the parking brake on. So I looked at my RPM like a dumb*** and not paying attention to my mirrors. And I broke off my driver side mirror. OUCH!!!
    As others have said, accidents happen.

Was there only damage to your vehicle? If so, at least you don't have to pay for any more damage
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

No thank goodness its only the housing. I checked this morning and there is no paint damage to the car. So it is minor. The dealer said the complete mirror would be about $200 but it has to be ordered and eta may be 1-2 weeks.

A side mirror ain't nothing to worry about... way back when I had my old 94 camaro z28 I was lazy about putting on my snow tires and I was on the freeway and it started snowing all crazy so what did my dumbass do? I downshifted from 6th to 4th and gave it some gas theb the rear end slid out and I spun around 4 times and hit the median totaling my baby... I still to this day have not forgave myself...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

wow, that insane.

Yeah, I better today. I'm laughing about it now. Its just the wait to get the part to get rid of the eyesore that bugs

I need to do something in the meantime. I'll probably go pickup a headunit for the ****ty stock system today then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.