piston no longer attched to rod
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on piston no longer attched to rod within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; mi motor craped it self again doing a skid as it is rwd sounds like no piston on rod 4...

piston no longer attched to rod

mi motor craped it self again doing a skid as it is rwd sounds like no piston on rod 4
    this is subaru country wher on a quiet day u can hear the mitsi's rusting

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

guess your goin to have to do the jack stand mod for a while

bout 1 month but oh well was fun wen it was going smoke up both wheels on a open wheeler lol and even with one space saver lol

Quote Originally Posted by eddywrx View Post
    mi motor craped it self again doing a skid as it is rwd sounds like no piston on rod 4
    Sorry to hear about your luck...Just look at it as a chance to build it stronger

thats mi plan i got a 2.0 closeddeck block and a good crossdrilled carnk just need 2 get block dowled and some 1mm over size forged pistons and may try that new brand nitto/nito h-beam rods steel head gaskets and might need new heads and if i can get some cams cheap enough ill get some just bought me a 38mm ewg and sold my other wrx 4 a vf22 and 1000 the vf22 has only done 10,000km from new

thats mi plan i got a 2.0 closeddeck block and a good crossdrilled carnk just need 2 get block dowled and some 1mm over size forged pistons and may try that new brand nitto/nito h-beam rods steel head gaskets and might need new heads and if i can get some cams cheap enough ill get some just bought me a 38mm ewg and sold my other wrx 4 a vf22 and 1000 the vf22 has only done 10,000km from new

I've always wanted a closed deck EJ22 from the early Legacy Turbos.

i cant say ive ever seen a ej22 cdb but i du have a ej20 cdb would be keen if i could get 1

i cant say ive ever seen a ej22 cdb but i du have a ej20 cdb would be keen if i could get 1
    Hmm interesting I never knew they made an EJ20 closed deck block....so much for quality USDM boosted boxers..

Quote Originally Posted by EvoEatr View Post
    Hmm interesting I never knew they made an EJ20 closed deck block....so much for quality USDM boosted boxers..
    ill get a pic of my one and post it on here a actuly know where there might be another ona these blocks come owt of the 89 rs libity/legacy 2.0 doch turbo jdm

thats the turbo that was guna go on b4 it blew up this block is owt of the very first wrx's 92?-93 as i pulled heads and pistons and they are wrx

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.