Cobb or utec ecu
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Cobb or utec ecu within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Need help guys I have a 07 wrx turbo back exhaust turboxs no cat short intake and I keep over ...

Cobb or utec ecu

Need help guys I have a 07 wrx turbo back exhaust turboxs no cat short intake and I keep over boosting what ecu is the best to get I know the utec is very good but haven't hearded much of Cobb I plain to do front mount and turbo upgrade very soon
    thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

COBB is plug & play... You must follow their mods to get the best of the OTS maps. Having said that, you can always get a pro-tune for/with the AP ATR... And put anything on there you want...
    '02 WRX 4EAT, 311,000KMs/194,500Miles, Sold. Best car I ever had. '09 STi stage 1, hope this one will be good too...

or go open source... Why do poeple rarley consider this as an option when in fact its one of the best
    Your vehicle is an extension of your skill as a driver, not a substitute for it.

Stink-Eye Mob Member #21
    08+ Gauge install DIY
    Turn off your seat belt chime

I Support ClubWRX
    Call every shop within a 4-hour drive, get a feel for the people there, and find out what their method of choice is. When you've chosen your shop, then you choose your EM based on that.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Yea I can drive to turboxs in de in under a hour and a half but every shop up by me it's all utec non of them do the open tune which would be nice buy they don't and of course turboxs says the utec is the beat and easitest system to use I do t know o just wana run full throttle and not to worry about it blowing up my turbo lol

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    OP i'm struggling to read your posts. can you please use punctuation? not trying to be an ass or anything but its 5:30 AM and i have to re-read them few times because they're just big run-on sentences.

it'll help get better responses if we can understand what you're saying

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by evo eatr View Post
    Yea I can drive to turboxs in de in under a hour and a half but every shop up by me it's all utec non of them do the open tune which would be nice buy they don't and of course turboxs says the utec is the beat and easitest system to use I do t know o just wana run full throttle and not to worry about it blowing up my turbo lol

If you do consider Open Source..check out they guys at Turbotek tuning I believe they are located in Philadelphia...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoEatr
    If you do consider Open Source..check out they guys at Turbotek tuning I believe they are located in Philadelphia...
    He moved to MA, but I believe he still occasionally goes back and might be willing to do a road tune via OpenECU
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by evo eatr View Post
    TurboXS is in Maryland, not Delaware.

The meantime, you need to stay completely out of boost until you get tuned.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.