2009 WRX possible turbo problems? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2009 WRX possible turbo problems? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Went back to the dealer and its the clutch release bearing, being fixed under warranty!...

Went back to the dealer and its the clutch release bearing, being fixed under warranty!
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by binjoau View Post
    Went back to the dealer and its the clutch release bearing, being fixed under warranty!
    Good to hear. Seem to recall from a previous thread that you had a clutch or TOB warrantied already?
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'

Yes thats right, I had the clutch replaced after only about 12k!

I cant believe this is the 2nd time the tranny will be pulled and the car is only a year old!!

I have already asked the tech to check the condition of the clutch and see if it needs replacing soon. If it does il get it replaced with an aftermarket one and let Subaru cover most of the labour costs.

Also has anyone ever noticed the clutch pedal feel varies from day to day??? Sometimes my cluytch is stiff, the next time super light! Its so so confusing.
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12